Rebuild Ministry -
Treena Wicoff founded Rebuild Ministries in 2008. This
ministry is 5 fold and includes but is not limited to:
ministry of music and the word. Treena is a motivational speaker, storyteller and singer performing a variety of gospel
- Living Legacy Band - is a 3 piece acoustic band. This band has a blues, bluegrass
and folk sound. They perform well known classic gospel music with the addition of original God inspired songs. Band members include: Johnny Wicoff on guitar and vocals, Stephanie Wicoff on vocals,
fiddle, and mandolin, Micah Moore on guitar and mandolin, Luke Boles on Cajon, with Treena as lead singer.
- TowardsTomorrow - is the newest addition to the ministry. This Worship Band is lead by Johnny Wicoff,
guitarist and lead singer. Band members include: Stephanie Wicoff on keys and vocals, Luke Boles on drums, Austin Cox on bass guitar, and Micah Moore as a lead/ rhythm
guitarist. TowardsTomorrow leads worship and
will take you into the throne room of heaven.
- Treen’gles - are ac cappella minute long, God inspired, songs of inspiration and encouragement. Since the
birth of this ministry in 2008 the Treen’gle has been the heartbeat of Rebuild. Similar to a jingle and since her name is Treena, these short simple musical melodies have been affectionately named
Treen’gles. They are delivered by phone, upon request, once a week using a computer program at this time.
- Radio - Treena hosts a live radio broadcast, "Pocket Full of Sunshine" weekly. This includes music, conversation, interviews and inspirational stories of
The Mission - To rebuild lives by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Vision - To inspire, encourage and motivate.
The Four Pillars of Rebuild Ministry
- The Bible says
we are to sing a new song unto the Lord. As we sing the atmosphere changes and ushers in a spirit of faith and thanksgiving.
- The words of the Bible come to life as we read, study
and meditate on them. God’s word is essential to the rebuilding of our lives. It is necessary component to maintaining a healthy soul.
- Journaling is a most effective tool in a Christian’s
life. It helps to maintain a proper perspective and recognize God at work in our lives.
- Prayer is our
communication with God. It is our lifeline to heavens throne room. “Pray without ceasing.”
These four pillars can Rebuild any broken, abused,
misused, weak or damaged soul. It is a way the gospel of Jesus Christ anchors us in and through life's turbulent troubled waters. I challenge you to apply these 4 pillars everyday of your
Check out Story TIme with Grandpa - God's Serviceman
This week's radio highlights